How can I purchase items on Cyber Market?
Transacting as a buyer:
If you have a Cyber Hole account, you can make payments by using the ‘Buy Now’ function or by using any existing Cyber Hole Credits in your Cyber Hole account.
Cyber Hole’s ALTER Credits: Alter is the name od our credit & wallet system. Existing Alter Credits can only be used to pay for Cyber Hole transactions.
If you choose to buy using any existing Cyber Hole Alter Credits, the total price will be deducted from your Alter Credit’s Wallet.
How selling your items works?
- The total price for an item on Cyber Hole is made up of:
- Item price: The item price is made up of a license fee (for the license chosen for the item), and if relevant the item support fee (for supported items).
- Handling fee: In some transactions the total checkout price may include a handling fee.
- Taxes: Some transactions may be subject to tax that may be added to the price.
- Your earnings; author fee: When your item is sold on Cyber Hole, you will earn the item price component of the list price less an author fee that we charge. The author fee is what you are charged by Cyber Hole for use of our platform and services as an seller. The seller fee you pay to us is set out in the rates schedule that we can change at our discretion.
- Setting the prices of items: As a seller, you are responsible for setting the prices for your items. This is known as ‘Author Driven Pricing’. You must make all pricing decisions independently, and discussions about your pricing decisions (including with other authors) are not permitted under any circumstances.
How do payments of earnings work?
- We will pay you the item price component of the total price less the author fee (‘your earnings’ or ‘earnings’). In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments, to credit your Cyber Hole account with your earnings, and to payout your earnings to you.
- To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from the sale of your items will be payable to you via PAYPAL.