Home » Shopping Information
Transacting as a buyer:
- If you have an Cyber Hole account, you can make payments by using the ‘Buy Now’ function or by using any existing Cyber Hole Credits in your Cyber Hole account.
- Cyber Hole’s ALTER Credits: Existing Alter Credits can only be used to pay for Cyber Hole transactions. We do not refund any monies originally placed into your Cyber Hole account to buy Cyber Hole Credits (but you may have rights under an applicable consumer law, which we don’t exclude).
- If you choose to buy using any existing Cyber Hole Credits, the total price will be deducted from your Cyber Hole Credits. If you haven’t used your Cyber Hole Credits within 12 months they may expire from the date of purchase.
- When using Buy Now you will be redirected to a payment method provider.
- Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on Cyber Hole. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).