BUY, SELL & TRADE
2. The Cyber Market platform allow members to buy and sell licenses to use digital items like games, technology, items, steams and much, much more. On Cyber Hole, buyers and sellers transact with each other directly and we provide the platform to allow the transactions to happen. If you have a Cyber Hole account, any transactions are logged on your member’s statement, which records the payments made by you to authors via Cyber Hole Market (as abuyer) and by buyers via Cyber Hole to you.
3. The items on Cyber Hole are owned by the sellers, not by us. The items on Cyber Hole are uploaded at the direction of the author. We provide the platform services; we do not take ownership of the items.
4. During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then we’ll be sad, but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of Cyber Hole is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms and the Acceptable Use Policy whether you become a member or not.
5. Age: If you’re under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy items or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
6. Cyber Hole Membership is FREE. When you become a member you get an Cyber Hole account. Your membership will allow you to ‘buy’ (license) items from other sellers. Membership also gives you the opportunity to become a vendor and START SELLING your own items .
7. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for an Cyber Hole account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable, that means you cannot sell your account. You are responsible for any use of Cyber Hole including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have an Cyber Hole account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately. You must not use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions, or for any fraudulent or illegal reasons.
Transacting as a buyer:
8. If you have a Cyber Hole account, you can make payments by using the ‘Buy Now’ function or by using any existing Cyber Hole Credits in your Cyber Hole account.
9. Cyber Hole’s ALTER Credits: Existing Alter Credits can only be used to pay for Cyber Hole transactions. We do not refund any monies originally placed into your Cyber Hole account to buy Cyber Hole Credits (but you may have rights under an applicable consumer law, which we don’t exclude).
10. If you choose to buy using any existing Cyber Hole Credits, the total price will be deducted from your Cyber Hole Credits. If you haven’t used your Cyber Hole Credits within 12 months they may expire from the date of purchase.
11. When using Buy Now you will be redirected to a payment method provider.
12. Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on Cyber Hole. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Conditions for sellers
License: When you ‘sell’ an item, you’re making your item available to buyers and downloaders to use that item under certain conditions; . What you’re selling includes a license directly to the buyer or downloader to use that item under the relevant license options that we set.
13. The total price for an item on Cyber Hole is made up of:
- Item price: The item price is made up of a license fee (for the license chosen for the item), and if relevant the item support fee (for supported items).
- Buyer fee: This is the fee buyers pay Cyber Hole for the services we provide buyers.
- Handling fee: In some transactions the total checkout price may include a handling fee.
- Taxes: Some transactions may be subject to tax that may be added to the price.
14. Your earnings; author fee: When your item is sold on Cyber Hole, you will earn the item price component of the list price less an author fee that we charge. The author fee is what you are charged by Cyber Hole for use of our platform and services as an seller. The seller fee you pay to us is set out in the rates schedule that we can change at our discretion.
15. Setting the prices of items: As a seller, you are responsible for setting the prices for your items. This is known as ‘Author Driven Pricing’. You must make all pricing decisions independently, and discussions about your pricing decisions (including with other authors) are not permitted under any circumstances.
16. Review: We have rules about what we accept and don’t accept and you can read up on these in our author-related Cyber Hole information. Although we always like to provide constructive feedback we’re not obliged to give you any reasons for rejecting your item. We have the final say on whether items are accepted for Cyber Hole.
17. No Variation: You are not permitted to vary these terms (or our Cyber Hole Terms) as they apply between you and buyers, or to offer your items on different terms or with additional terms (for example, through your item description pages). Any different or additional terms that you try to impose on Cyber Hole on your items will have no effect against buyers or Cyber Hole.
18. We will pay you the item price component of the total price less the author fee (‘your earnings’ or ‘earnings’). In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments, to credit your Cyber Hole account with your earnings, and to payout your earnings to you.
19. To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from the sale of your items will be payable to you via PAYPAL.